Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Into the woods...



Okay, so I've been checking my "fall list" off one by one. This past weekend Aaron and I finally got to go camping. We went for the first time back in college with a great, albeit varied, group of friends.

Aaron has been back several times since then, but I haven't been able to. This weekend we braved the cold...and it was a COLD Friday night, for a beautiful saturday in the woods. We could not have asked for better weather on Saturday, and the break from the day to day grind and time away was something we both desperately needed. There is something about nature that just points my soul back to God and reminds me of everything truly worth something in life. Here are some pictures from our weekend...




As you can tell, there were some steep climbs. But the ending views were totally worth it.



It took yours truly a little while to warm up!
We went home happier, refreshed and ready to face the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment