Monday, December 14, 2009

Whiteport

I discovered this little gem of a store today. An entire store based on a white color palette...when do I move in?? J/k! But seriously, I am adding one of these to my wish list. You know the one...the one where you put all the things you would get if you had a million dollars? But since you don't, and probably won't ever, you resign yourself to being happy that you know those things just exist in the universe somewhere. I keep a running one over at anthropologie as well. Are you generous and have around $900.00 to spare? If so, my birthday is this week. I'd love to meet you! Please, and Thank You. Just in case you were wondering, it's called a "vintage bus scroll" and would look lovely in just about any room of your home!
Close this window


No comments:

Post a Comment