Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Clean and Fresh


What is it about this time of year? I literally want to throw out everything nonessential in my home. I want clean and spare. I think it may possibly be a rebound effect from Christmas decor...I may not put as much up next year. We'll see. At any rate, I would love to move in here. And it also has me thinking about my priorities in life. I don't want to be consumed with "having". Scripture says "Godliness with contentment is great gain". I want to be content with what I've been given. And I want to be able to enjoy what I have. This article says it much better than I ever could. You know...I'd move into her house too. :) Currently, I'm practicing being content-with a sweet kitty helping me post!




Tabi thinks it would be a good idea if I spent more time napping. You know-she may be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment