Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year...renewed interest.

Wow. It's been almost a whole year since I've posted. I hate that. But, I stopped because I was going through some rough things. 201o has not been the best year. And, honestly, I didn't trust myself to put a whole lot of my thoughts out there to be "published". But, I'm also sad I didn't post because we did have some good times and creative ideas that I wish I could have shared with everyone. We made more progress on our house. All that's left is the kitchen and our master bathroom. Those require more than just a coat of paint and some pretty things. I have high hopes. 2011 is a new year. I'm so thankful God gave us the changing of seasons and passage of time to help us refocus and renew. It's such a blessing. I also have a new job. No longer am I a school nurse. I went back to my roots in the ICU. I'm loving it. It was a good change. I do miss the kids and many of my coworkers at the school, but they are just a visit away!
So, to begin the year, not only do I want to restart this blog, but I'm beginning to start a new one with some ladies at my church. Check out the inspiration and purpose of it at www.plantedatoakhill.blogspot.com
Come follow us and read through the Bible in a year with us! We'd love to have you! And, stay tuned around here for the projects and cooking adventures of 2011. First up...dinner with some friends this Friday. It's their anniversary. I'm thinking something special and romantic...
Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. oh i am SOOO glad you are back to blogging! i've missed you :) and sorry 2010 wasn't such a good year....praying 2011 will be much brighter!

    and i love those photography pics of you and Aaron- they look great! the one w/your legs out of the car is my favorite.....cute, cute!

    so looking forward to your future posts!(and it better not be in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete