Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If Heaven were a place on Earth...

I think I found, today, what my mansion in heaven could look like!  Remember my love affair with white?  Hello....Can I move in?  Tomorrow?  The white, with all that fresh green...the copper roofing...the mountains in the background...I swoon!  You can't see it the way the pictures posted, but off to the right of the second picture is a beautiful seascape. So...white house with amazing lawn, architecture and porches.  Check.  Mountain views from porches. Check.  View of the sea  from porches.  Check.  Gorgeous blue sky.  Check. Yep.  It's perfect. 




Unfortunately, I cannot move in.  This B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L location is in New Zealand, and is called The Hart.  You an just flit right on in and land your personal helicopter on their helipad!  Needless to say, you need as much money as God to stay there.  But, don't these pictures just make your heart sigh?  I think I'm happier knowing a place like this exists in the world.  God was good enough to give us beauty.  On that happy note, I'm going to say good-night and dream of white mansions in the sky...where I can eat dinner in this dining room and wake up the next morning and stroll here.  All the while basking in the glorious knowledge that as beautiful as this place is, it isn't even a shadow of what heaven really will be!  And I get to spend eternity there, without the noise of helicopters, or worrying about maintaining all that white paint, shrubbery, and lawn!  Blessings indeed...  

No comments:

Post a Comment