Monday, November 14, 2011

Journeys.

Piggybacking off of yesterday's post...I'm so thankful for the journey we took to get to the place we are now. The town, the church, the jobs and friends we have are such blessings. All the glory for that goes to God. He is the one who has led us and guided us (sometimes kicking and screaming) down the roads we took. It's wonderful to look back and see His hand, and pieces of His plan forming in our lives- and to feel used by Him here and now is what really makes us feel "at home." I pray you know what that peace feels like in your own life. Here is my hubby singing a song from this past Sunday that echoes a lot of what I feel in this post. It's one of my favorite songs ever, and I was so bummed that I missed him singing it live! So- I'm also thankful for modern video recordings!

No comments:

Post a Comment